Saturday, October 31, 2009

Confession

I have been a bad, really bad blogger.
And to not promise to keep posting going forward...
I am a bad, really bad blogger.

I have been a stranger to my own blog
I never realized it is just 55 days before my wedding
I have not been counting
I have been so busy with small things for the big day!

I have been a bad, really bad reader.
And to think I made a pact to read more this year.
Now it's just a few days before the next year starts.
Let me guess, I will make the same old pact again.

A lot more to confess. A lot more to share.
Too bad I had been keeping them to myself lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Bermuda
I got a new laptop as a Christmas gift so I thought about sharing my thoughts over the net. I must say I have been wanting to do this for sometime... this free resource just made me want to do this more! =) I am an overseas worker whose home is on the other side of the planet. I have not gone home since I arrived here. Hopefully by the end of this year, I will get to share with you my first homecoming experience. I hope you enjoy reading... and I could not go without saying, THANKS for dropping by. :)

Am I excited or what?


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Free Hit Counters