Sunday, March 22, 2009

Agree or Disagree? (A Quiz)

Last Wednesday in the premarriage course, Chad and I were asked to complete the quiz below. We thought we have already talked about most things in our relationship. And yet we still had some doubts whether the other answered the same (or not) in some of the questions.

For couples, I suggest you both take this quiz and share your answers with your partner. For singles who are looking for love, read on, and find out what you should be considering when you look for a partner.

There are no correct or wrong answers in this quiz. The idea is to realize what your values are, and if they are in line with your partner's, if you have one yet. Just write down whether you Agree (A) or Disagree (D) with the below statements.
  1. I want to have a bank account under my own name, apart from me and my partner's joint account.
  2. We will divide household chores equally.
  3. My partner may have a regular night out.
  4. It does not matter whether he/she makes more money since it's all ours anyway.
  5. All our friends should be mutual friends.
  6. It is okay to make friends of opposite gender.
  7. Free time and space are important for me.
  8. We should make specific time for each other's family.
  9. We each have an equal say in when and how many times I/she concieve(s) a child.
  10. When we get married, it's like marrying his/her family too.
  11. It is not important that we attend religious services regularly.
  12. It is okay for him/her to make a major purchase without consulting me.
  13. Whoever pays for the wedding should have the final approval of all wedding plans.
  14. The importance of my job is not measured by the amount of money I earn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Bermuda
I got a new laptop as a Christmas gift so I thought about sharing my thoughts over the net. I must say I have been wanting to do this for sometime... this free resource just made me want to do this more! =) I am an overseas worker whose home is on the other side of the planet. I have not gone home since I arrived here. Hopefully by the end of this year, I will get to share with you my first homecoming experience. I hope you enjoy reading... and I could not go without saying, THANKS for dropping by. :)

Am I excited or what?


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Free Hit Counters