Friday, April 24, 2009

Chad and I: Are we compatible?

I took this test and I must say, the results were actually better than I expected. Probably because even at the early stage of our relationship, most people do not think we will make it through. I thought, why would this test be any different?

Big Five Compatibility Test
Extroversion |||||||||||||| 60%
|||||| 24%
Friendliness |||||||||||| 50%
|||||||||| 32%
Orderliness |||||||||||||| 58%
|||||||||||||||||||| 86%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||| 48%
|||||||||| 40%
Openmindedness |||||||||| 34%
|||||||||| 36%
scale key - you |||||| them ||||||
Your overall similarity is 69%.
Your overall complementarity is 63%.
Take Free Big Five Compatibility Test

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Bermuda
I got a new laptop as a Christmas gift so I thought about sharing my thoughts over the net. I must say I have been wanting to do this for sometime... this free resource just made me want to do this more! =) I am an overseas worker whose home is on the other side of the planet. I have not gone home since I arrived here. Hopefully by the end of this year, I will get to share with you my first homecoming experience. I hope you enjoy reading... and I could not go without saying, THANKS for dropping by. :)

Am I excited or what?


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Free Hit Counters