Sunday, February 15, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

The net has really become a place for sharing. I saw on TV that some people even share those things that should not be shared (at least in the opinion of that TV host or his writer). I guess I could not be spared of this fever; a few days thereafter, an old friend tagged me in Facebook to read 25 Random Things about her. Being tagged also means I have to share 25 things about me.

I today succumb to endure this fever. But I am not writing this on Facebook, since my readers there would only be my friends, who would know some (or probably most) of the things I'd write. So I would just share these 25 things with you... just so you'd get to know me more. Read on if you please...

  1. I do not know how to ride a bicycle (and most times that I say this to someone, I get a "big L face"). I tried to learn once, when all my siblings already knows how to... but scared as I am, I failed! :(
  2. In high school, I would always be the one wanting to go swimming with my friends. They all swim well, and during those times, I do not even know how to glide.
  3. I am my dog's mom and my boyfriend is her dad.
  4. I am allergic to shrimp. While this is quite usual, the fact that I never really liked shrimp isn't. I guess that makes me lucky, right?
  5. I was a bum for more than six months twice in my 8 year career.
  6. This last valentine, I asked my boyfriend for a bouquet of artificial flowers. I guess I grew tired of receiving fresh ones.
  7. In college, I was BFF to three chinese ladies. I have no chinese blood whatsoever.
  8. I had a boyfriend at 23. He is a pure chinese (born in the Philippines).
  9. I never liked cooking (you know this by now if you read my other posts) but I just finished three dishes earlier.
  10. If I want to sleep while not sleepy yet, I listen to alternative music.
  11. I finally admitted that my favorite color has always been green when I was 29.
  12. I think I used to be a Blattodephobiac (or someone who has phobia of cockroaches - whatever that is called). I no longer consider myself one 'cause now, I can kill cockroaches using my slippers. Am still afraid of them though.
  13. My lowest score ever in a school quiz was 20%.
  14. I blame my mom she did not let me join Little Ms. Philippines. I would have been a great actress.
  15. I never studied in an exclusive school but had girlfriends in high school and college.
  16. I am righthanded but I use my left hand for the mouse.
  17. I have a proven low EQ if you'd test me on not opening gifts.
  18. I can clap my feet with my knees barely apart (try it!).
  19. My bestfriend and I once rode a tricycle with no money in my pocket and ended up paying him with a small bag of duhat/java plum.
  20. I used to keep a notebook of my dreams (which are just everyday scenario) and realize them coming true (feels like deja vu).
  21. I was healed by Father Fernando in 2007.
  22. I set "tentative" long-term goals as I have always done in the past. I usually end up reaching them or going beyond anyway.
  23. I am not a fan of very famous people. I am a fan of some of my friends. My role model is Morning Artist.
  24. I admire people who know what they want and know how and when to get it.
  25. I had a hard time completing this post.
Congratulations and thank you; you made it through number 25! I hope you did not have a hard time reading. Have a great week ahead! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Bermuda
I got a new laptop as a Christmas gift so I thought about sharing my thoughts over the net. I must say I have been wanting to do this for sometime... this free resource just made me want to do this more! =) I am an overseas worker whose home is on the other side of the planet. I have not gone home since I arrived here. Hopefully by the end of this year, I will get to share with you my first homecoming experience. I hope you enjoy reading... and I could not go without saying, THANKS for dropping by. :)

Am I excited or what?


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Free Hit Counters