Sunday, January 25, 2009

Title

Took me sometime to come up with the title for this blog. I initially planned to copy the title of my other blog, but realized I should make this one different. My original choice was just "green"... certainly it was taken... then i thought, how about "greenest"... again, that's not available... then there was "my garden", "my green garden" and am sure you can guess i can't have them, too. so i ended up with this one; not that i don't like it... it's just not as simple as i want the title to be.

So why green? Don't think too much 'cause I didn't. I thought of things I like... so there, green! Yes, it's that simple, the color green!

Growing up, I always liked that color. I was in high school when I changed to "blue". Then in college, I didn't have a favorite color at all, but I liked red, black, etc. But since forever, I always loved trees when I see them. It was only recently when I finally realized that I love looking at trees because I like their color!

But why garden? Well, aside from the fact that I had to add that word (as I was deprived of my planned one-word-title), it has a little bit of personal touch, too. My real name is like a garden. And so much that gardens are normally green!

Now how I love this blog's title! Oh so mine! And so me!

How did you name your blog? If you don't have one yet, you always have a choice. And if you choose to blog, what would you title it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Bermuda
I got a new laptop as a Christmas gift so I thought about sharing my thoughts over the net. I must say I have been wanting to do this for sometime... this free resource just made me want to do this more! =) I am an overseas worker whose home is on the other side of the planet. I have not gone home since I arrived here. Hopefully by the end of this year, I will get to share with you my first homecoming experience. I hope you enjoy reading... and I could not go without saying, THANKS for dropping by. :)

Am I excited or what?


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Free Hit Counters