Saturday, January 31, 2009

Waiting...


There are two bus stops near our place... one on the other side, which I cannot see, when I am on the other bus stop. Buses are from different routes and pass at different times and frequency.

Yesterday was just like one of those days, when I was running a little late for the office. I was in a dilemma... should I walk and go to the other bus stop? Or wait here where I have waited for quite a while? I would not want to see that I just wasted my time waiting. If I go walk to the other stop, will be I be just in time for the bus there? What if the bus from this stop that I leave pass me by? And what if I miss both?

Yesterday was like any other day... when I stayed and waited where I have been waiting for a while. Yesterday, I was not willing to take the risk. So there, I was late for office. So there, I wonder, what if... what if I took the risk... what if it was actually a chance?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Bermuda
I got a new laptop as a Christmas gift so I thought about sharing my thoughts over the net. I must say I have been wanting to do this for sometime... this free resource just made me want to do this more! =) I am an overseas worker whose home is on the other side of the planet. I have not gone home since I arrived here. Hopefully by the end of this year, I will get to share with you my first homecoming experience. I hope you enjoy reading... and I could not go without saying, THANKS for dropping by. :)

Am I excited or what?


Make your own Countdown Clocks

Free Hit Counters